Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blog and Olympic Readiness....excuses, excuses.

I started this blog a few weeks ago and it sat here empty. No posts. No pictures. Nothing. I can't blame it on anything but sheer lack of motivation, aka laziness. Well, working very hard on the new normal so I thought I should post something. If I put something out there into the universe (exposing my inner flake as I type), it WILL happen.

"Do you believe?" are words we, as Western Canadians and Vancouverites, have heard repeatedly for probably the last 24 months or even longer. The countdown to the 2010 Winter Olympics is down to the final days and hours. I have to admit, sheepishly, that I believe. I have caught the Olympic Spirit. My big plan this weekend is to get downtown and explore the sites and just be a part of this once in a lifetime experience. I'm hoping the weather will cooperate and I'll be bringing my camera with me. Hopefully buoyed by the Olympic spirit, I will post some of my pictures from my outing along with a few craft pictures too.

So I ask you....do you believe?

Sonya

1 comment:

  1. Yey, Sonya! Welcome to the blogging world! I've added you to my feeds. I'm looking forward to seeing your art and your photos. So where are those Olympic photos, anyway??

    ReplyDelete