Sunday, March 28, 2010

Blog Candy Winner

'Sup homies?  Its been a really busy weekend - how did that happen?  Night out with the coworkers on Friday, early morning stamp club on Saturday, short bike-ride to the brother's and I got roped into playing tennis.  Tennis?!?!  I know.  The dust on our rackets was THICK.  I have a strict no running policy (I only run when my life is threatened) but somehow I always feel like I have to chase down every ball.  I can't even tell you how tired and sore I am today.  It is a poor sportsmen who blames their equipment but I really think its time to get new sneakers.  They are quite literally a bloody mess - those who have heard the story know what I'm talking about...but now its even worse.  Ewwwww. 

Anyways, thanks to all who left comments and Charlie picked a number between 1 and 9 and the winner is...Jeannie!!!!!    Jeannie I'll contact you for your mailing address.

I made a few cards today for some upcoming birthdays but I won't share them with you until after the birthday people have received and opened their cards.  I'm pretty sure one doesn't read my blog but the other not so sure and I don't want to ruin the surprise.

Anyways, I think I'm going to go collapse and start reading one of the new books I acquired this weekend.  Got to get up early tomorrow and head to the mailbox.  Two boxes of PTI goodies waiting for me. 

Schpanks for shtomping by.

Sonya

2 comments:

  1. OK. That's two blogs Jeannie's won today. She must be doing something right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! Your blog is so much fun to follow. So do tell...what kind of PTI goodies did you get?!

    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete