Sunday, March 21, 2010

Club Swap and Blog Candy

Hey!  Been a busy weekend and managed to get in some quality time in the cave.  I've always been a better crafter when working with a deadline.  So I had some spare time this morning and decided to make my stamp club swaps.  I timed myself (because I knew I was going to post my finished card, etc.) and finished all six cards within 90 minutes.  I've had the idea floating in my head for a while and I knew what image I wanted to use and I picked up the cutest MS punch but other than that I had no idea about colour scheme, etc..  Here's what I came  up with:


Technique:  brayered sky

Supplies:

Ink:  Ranger Fall Foliage, Staz-on Rust
Paper:  SU Real Read, SU glossy paper, SU Very Vanilla, Copper CS
Punch:  Martha Stewart
Stamps:  Local King Rubber Stamps - Birds of a Feather

Blog candy alert!!!!

I accidentally doubled up on an order of Stamping Bella stamps on a recent order.  Don't ask...Anyways, as a way of celebrating how much I'm enjoying blogging I thought I'd offer them as blog candy.  I'll also include a dozen different stamped Bella images as part of the prize.  I'll stamp them on white cardstock in Memento tuxedo black so the winner can practice their colouring skills.  BTW - the stamps are unmounted.

To enter, please leave a comment.  I'll leave it open for one week and at the end of the week I'll get DH to pick a name out of a hat. 

Good luck!!

Thanks for stomping by.
Sonya

11 comments:

  1. I love your card, very, very artistic...wow! And I would love an opportunity to win "Blog Candy"...thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love the MS punch! laura j

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous Sonya. I love all those birdies too. Nice job! Thanks for the chance to win too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, your bird on a wire card is aaesome Sonya! And you made 6 of them in an hour and a half? I'm impressed. Your brayered BG looks so pretty, like an early sunrise on a spring morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so unique, I really love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started playing with Bellas... And copics...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sonya! thanks for the sneak peak - love it! Once again you've raised the bar for our swaps.

    and to quote Meredith 'pick me...'

    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, Sonya! I'm enjoying your blog a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool card! I love gradient (spelling?) color and unique idea! Thanks for the chance at this great blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yo girl!!! I LOVE THIS CARD!!! And I'm the lucky pen pal that gets a real one!! WHOO HOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yo girl!! And I'm the lucky pen pal to have received a real one!! I'm so excited!!! Looking forward to your Friday letter!! Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete