Sunday, March 7, 2010

Craft Cave....more storage

As fun as craft shopping is, the thing I think I love the most is the organizing of the new stuff into the existing inventory. The cataloging, the creating of samples, the listing and the filing of the new stuff with its siblings. Recently there was some discussion on the PTI forum boards about acrylic block and die storage so I thought I'd share how I store these items in the cave.

Acrylic Blocks:
 

Hanging basket from the Ikea kitchen department.  The largest of my blocks (4x6 and 5x7) and my mini blocks I store in the re-purposed cardboard box on my desk. 

Nestabilities/Dies:

3" binder and cropper hopper large flip-n-zip keepers.    Each pocket holds two sets.  Compact, portable and easily accessible.  If I had the space, I'd love to try some of the magnetic containers for the dies but this works for me.



























So, this is my storage system.  I guess I love binders, too.

I'll be back later with some cards I've done...off to meet the family for dim sum.

Thanks for stopping by.
Sonya

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get those zip folders for your nesties? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete