Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Nothing Craft Related


I've got nothing craft related to share this evening.  Just felt like posting a picture of Beaker...that's Charlie's finger by the way.  This was taken outside the Vancouver Art Gallery during the Olympics.

Personal milestone alert!  I biked to and from work today - a full nine days before the deadline I had set for myself to start biking.  Very proud of myself and totally exhausted.  I had originally posted more but I think I'm really tired and it wasn't making a lot of sense to me so I deleted it. I think I've got just enough energy to brush my teeth and collapse into bed. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Sonya

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha, I love Beaker! COngrats on the bike ride too. What an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent news on the bike ride! A couple of years ago I challenged myself to ride at least once in every month of the year. I did it too, but I've now reverted to leaving out Dec. and Jan. I'm afraid. I'm such a weenie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahaha - I love that shot of beaker.
    Maybe now I understand your avatar shot in the PTI forum. At first that dark photo of the monkey freaked me out. LOL.

    ReplyDelete