Monday, March 1, 2010

Poppy Seed Challenge



In celebration of the 4th year anniversary of her blog, Lisa Johnson posted a Poppy Seed Challenge. The requirements were: stamped flower image, light yellow and crystals. Lisa's blog: http://www.poppypaperie.typepad.com is amazing. If you haven't popped by you should....right now. Lisa is uber talented and creative and a source of inspiration for me. So, here's my card:





SUPPLIES:
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo black, PTI - Berry Sorbet, Chamomille Blend, Summer Sunrise
Colour: Prisma pencils and mineral spirits
Stamps: Magenta - Flower, PTI - Damask Designs
Punch: Martha Stewart - Crowns
Paper: PTI - Berry Sorbet, Lemon Tart, and Pink Patterns DP
Crystals: Hero Arts

This was my first challenge. It was a lot of fun to participate - to make a card for the sake of making a card. Plus, I got a chance to practice my colouring which always needs work.

Thanks for stamping....I mean stomping....I mean stopping by.
Sonya

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! You did an awesome job on the card and the challenge! :)
    Nadya

    ReplyDelete