Sunday, April 25, 2010

Catching Up

Hey You!  Yeah, you there!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and visit.  I really appreciate it....lurkers too...cough....Laura.  Hugs to you too if you've left a little love in the comments section.  I really have no idea where the time has gone.  One day it was the end of March and now its the end of April.  How did THAT happen? 

Lots going on craft and life related.  Getting on the bicycle (which I call the bug) a lot more since I started blogging.  Biked/commuted to work last week once and twice this week.  Sky is the limit - weather cooperating.  Everyone knows my line about being made of sugar and melting but apparently sugar and sh*t both melt the same (thanks, Carrie =P) Running some errands on the bug too.  Must be doing something right because I had to buy a belt last weekend to prevent further episodes of accidental pantsing (in case you didn't know, that's when someone pulls your pants down).  I know, I know, yes, I'm 8 years old and my life is a school yard.  I also have a brand new PTI pen pal and she's AWESOME.  She's already sent me two cards - which I have permission to post - just have to upload the pictures.  I also joined a PTI blogging group and I'm proud to report that I'm a Papertrey Pixie.  I'm spastic about tech stuff so will try very hard to put up a blinkie with a link to our Pixie blog...if you want to visit.  Lovely group of ladies from all over....the world.

I'll be back later today as tonight is the PTI Blog Hop and I'm participating for the first time.

Swoosh!
Sonya

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out girl! Go bug! My foot is feeling better today and I'm so excited! I might have to invest in a bike--because maybe that would be less detrimental to my ankle/foot than walking or running right now....

    ReplyDelete