Saturday, April 3, 2010

PTI Order

As promised, my PTI order.  Two packages of card stock in New Leaf and Hawaiian Shores.  One pack of the new design paper, Green Boutique.  Six, holy cow, stamp sets and some with matching die sets. Ric rack die.  Three double sided impression plates.  Four spools of ribbon in Hawaiian Shores and Berry Sorbet. Two rolls of wool felt in Dark Chocolate and Hawaiian Shores.  And last but not least, two ink cubes in Hawaiian Shores and New Leaf



Well, that was the March 2010 release from PTI.  Unsurprisingly my wish list for PTI is short.  So maybe this month will be the month I clear it out....seeing as its my birthday soon.  If I actually believed that excuse then I've bought myself birthday presents well into my 70's and this is of course a very conservative estimate.

Well, thanks for stopping by.  Happy Easter!

Sonya

3 comments:

  1. Sigh. I just love unpacking orders. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Look at all that fun stuff! That makes me so happy just looking at it! Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with your new arrivals!

    ReplyDelete