Saturday, June 12, 2010

June 12th, seriously?!?!?

Hey Stompers!!!!!

I won't lament, quiz or act confused as to where the time went.  I know where the time went and I'm glad to report that I lived it, fully and happily and without a concern in the world as it was happening to me in HD, blu-ray, high-fi, stereo....or whatever the kids are calling it these days. 

So this is what I have to show for it, so far:

Beaker at Waikiki Beach!!!!!!


Beaker at...and I swear I did not make up this name....Chinaman's Hat


OK this one didn't turn out very well.  He's suppose to look like he's wearing the hat but he's still cute. 

There's more...I made a special card for a wedding (the happy couple should be married by the time I post this) but I'm typing with only one hand as my left hand is dogged tired from hanging onto a motorcycle clutch all day.  I successfully completed day one of my motorcycle safety skills training.  I don't count the two evenings in the classroom.  I can honestly say I was going to give up at about the two hour mark as I was very discouraged but I hung in there, went at my own pace for learning and was grinning from ear to ear like an idiot by the afternoon.  No one mentioned (including my brother) how much work it is on a motorcycle.  Eating a nice nutritious dinner tonight, relaxing and going to bed early as its another early day tomorrow on the motorcycle.  No harm done - in case anyone was worried - although I did dump the bike once or twice...I'm very good at falling down now.

How do you like the new background - I had basically nothing to do with it - just clicked a few buttons and I like it.

Be back soon....tomorrow...maybe Monday at the very latest...swear!....don't believe me?!?!  Snort.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there my sista!! Awesome background--hilarious beaker!! Glad your motorcycle class went well!! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete