Friday, June 17, 2011

Hello?

Okay, okay it has been a while since I last posted. What can I say? Just trying to find a new normal. I can report that this month was the first time I used my craft studio as a craft studio and actually made a card for my bro's birthday. Did I take a picture? Of course not that would have been too easy and made too much sense. There was also a cord issue but I won't bore you with the deets.

So the long and the short:

Been on two vacations. Got into an accident on my bike (seriously not trying to make it an annual thing) - I ran into something much bigger than me.  Moving stuff around the house and like I said trying to find a new normal.  For these things I have pictures....well no pictures of the most awesome scab I had on my leg but everything else I've put up some pictures:

Polishing off my share of the Mac Daddy Pancake Challenge

"squishing" Charlie at Waimea Bay

Self-portrait at the Diamond Head Farmers' Market
Moving....there's a desk in there somewhere

Former china cabinet...now a craft cabinet

These are just the during photos.  After photos forthcoming.

So more or less that's what I've been up to.  Hopefully I'll be able to post something creative next or at the very least the after pictures of my craft room.

Stay crafty my friends.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!! You're back!!! Looking good, girl!!! Send you a message on PTI Forum...Glad to see you are ok. Man, another bike accident?? What are we going to do with you??!! =)

    ReplyDelete