Saturday, July 2, 2011

On-line Card Camp - Week 1

Wow - summer finally showed up....awesome!  I'm so excited, stompers, I'm participating in summer camp.  Okay, okay, its an on-line card camp but its sooo much fun.  I was hoping it would get my mojo going again and it has.  Yay!!!!!

So here's what I made for week one:


I can honestly say I would never put all these colours together on my own and it was very liberating.  I'm not good at making cards for...no reason (? that sounds odd)...I'm better at making cards for specific people and/or occasions so these challenges will be increasingly interesting for me.  Along with the colour combos there's also a technique portion which I haven't even attempted yet. 

I'm giving myself a little pat on the back (pat, pat, pat) as I have so far been able to keep to the weekly timetable.  Honestly my initial plan was to read along and play as a I have time but I've been trying really hard to make time and 'keep up'.  So far so good....but I won't make any promises.  =)

Hang on to your hats - this is the first of two postings today so you can see what else I've been up to.  Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment