Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer Card Camp Week 3

 

Hey Stompers!!!
Wow I can't believe card camp is almost over.  Its been very educational but I'm looking forward to my next vacation when I can sit down and really go over all the materials....especially the design/sketch aspect which I haven't really been following like the techniques.  So here's what I did today:

Supplies:

Stamps:  SU - Bamboo II; Local King Rubberstamps - 100 Lucks; Kraftin' Kimmie - Kimiko
Nestabilities:  Labels No. 9
Inks:  Distress Inks - Tea Dye, Antique Linen, Tattered Rose, Fired Brick and Worn Lipstick; Memento - Tuxedo Black; SU - Whispering White Craft Ink; Tsukineko - Gold
Perfect Pearls - Sunflower Sparkle
Markers - Copics and Signo White
Embossing Powder:  Tsukineko White

Just received my Kraftin' Kimmie stamps today from last month (thanks Canada Post).  I was opening the mail, while I was eating my lunch, and thought 'no time like the present' and decided to use 'Kimiko' on my stamp camp card.  I'm quite pleased with how the card turned out.  I'm really bad at colour hair but I'm working on it.  I think my neighbours think I'm strange because from their point of view it looked like I was taking pictures of the tree on my front lawn from my living room...there's no way they could have seen the back of my card from their car.  They were kind enough to give me a wave back, coupled with some uncertain looks and raised eyebrows.  Oh well.

Anyways, hope everyone is having a great week.  I cut my finger wide open on the screen door this morning so there may or may not be some organic material incorporated into my card today.  Gross.

Well, later gators.  Go out there and get yourself some ice cream!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl! How's it going? I LOVE that you are participating in Stamp Camp! How was it? Will you make a PTI purchase next weekend for the free set??

    ReplyDelete