Friday, January 27, 2012

What to do...

....when you are stuck at home? Don't feel like crafting? Nope. Nothing on TV. You make this.


Chocolate chunk, cheesecake brownies. I found the brownie mix in the pantry. It had a recipe for cheesecake swirl brownie on the box. Hot damn I even had the right amount of cream cheese in my fridge. So mix mix, toss toss and Bob's you uncle. Actually, Bob really is my uncle =)

No complaints and when I woke up this morning half the pan was missing. Must be the Charlie size brownie monster that lives in my house. Sigh. I am currently braising Chinese mushrooms at the moment - with no recipe - never done it before in fact. Sure does smell good though.

Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. When in doubt, make brownies! Glad your stars were aligned and you had the cream cheese!

    ReplyDelete