Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Which one....

....would you choose. I have a purple loving friend with a birthday just around the corner. I started out CASing a card and ended up making three. I love PTI's Rosie Posie and I think I need to start a wonderful words die support group because those darn words make it onto almost all my cards lately. To make matters worse she's a total papercracter too. Soooo....





I don't know. I have a few days to think about it. Hope you are all enjoying the close ups of my work desk. I have to bring my camera and cards to work to photograph on my lunch break. The light otherwise is either non-existent, too grey or just plain dark. I think we're going camera shopping this weekend in preparation for our trip to Asia so there may be hope yet for my blog photos.

Peace out.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sonya,
    Your third card is my favourite, though I love them all.
    I'll look forward to seeing our group when I'm back in April.
    Have fun in Asia,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like "happy" the best but they're all great, Sonya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan. I think that's the one I'm going to choose.

      Delete
  3. I like all of them that is a hard choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these, but I like the one with the satin bow best... thanks so much for your kind comment on my blog today. I love to see what people do with their PTI sets. I am a confirmed addict. love what you did with Rosie Posie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again. I forgot to answer your question about cutting the legs of of brads. I use a Fiskars craft tool which looks like a little wire cutter. It's wonderful. Got it long ago but I would think you can still get them.

    ReplyDelete