Sunday, March 4, 2012

Family and Card

Hey Dudes!

Watcha been up to? Me? Kinda alot. Getting ready to go on holidays with friends and family, got a new camera and been making and sending a lot of cards. So first a card. Nephew number three turns 19 on Tuesday. We had his family birthday dinner yesterday. Here's the card I nade. Please indulge the multiple shots but I'm learning how to use the new camera.




Stamps are all PTI. Inks are Jenni Bowlin (new fave). Paper is Tim Holtz kraft coordination and Bazzill (that I got on clearance). Embossing folder is from a company in Australia. Elaine from Integrity Designs suggested them and I love it but don't know the name....sorry. Other dies are also all PTI.

Next, pictures from dinner last night. A self portrait my sister took of herself and our brother. They're doing their best supermodel smizing (smiling with their eyes if you're unfamiliar with America's Next Top Model) and the next is our sweet mom with my sister's other dog, Pickle. How cute are they? My mom and the dog...not my siblings....so proud of my gene pool.


No comments:

Post a Comment