Saturday, September 1, 2012

Weddings and more weddings

Morning Stompers!

Thought I'd take a few minutes to share some stuff with you before my day gets going.  How is it you can go years without having to go to a wedding and then, boom, three weddings this summer and two weddings in a row!   I admit it.  I like weddings.  They're so optimistic and hopeful and lovely.  So all those weddings need cards.  I can bang one out given enough time but three?  I had to resort to a stampers friend: CASing.  Of course I didn't take pictures of the cards for the weddings that already happened but the last one is today and I couldn't decided and ended up making four. So here they are.

The first was inspired by my lovely friend, Meredith, and her beautiful PTI bloghop card here.  I changed the colour scheme and made a few tweeks of my own.  I think Meredith's card has such an easy elegance and I couldn't quite duplicate it but hopefully made it more my own.



The next few cards were CASEd from PTI and their fabulous DT.  Again I changed the colour scheme and tried to make them a bit more my own...but sometimes why mess with something that's pretty amazing....






Stamps and dies PTI.  Ink and paper SU!  Ribbon PTI/SU! and pins Making Memories


Sorry, Blogger is being weird and I'm having problems providing links but the last three cards were CASEd from Nicole Heady, Debbie Olson and Betsy Veldman (I think).  When I get back from the church, I'll double check and hopefully be able to add the links.  Right now I've got to go get ready.  Have a nice long weekend, stompers.  Hope we all get a chance to get creative and inky.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment