Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What the Heck?

How can it be the middle of January already?  So it turns out I can't blog from my beloved iPad 2 anymore.  I wasn't super motivated to blog from the old desktop so now I'm on a recycled, new to me laptop.  So far so good.  Let's see if I can get some pictures on this mother.



I have been doing a lot of creative things but the barrier to blogging was just too much for my lazy ass.  My intention for 2013 is to blog a bit more - super low bar as far as intentions/resolutions go, wouldn't you say?  Anyways, here is what I did last:  a birthday card for nephew number 2 using the faux chalkboard technique.  I have to say it was a lot of fun and I only had to give it one try before I got it kinda alright.  The technique is actually quite forgiving and not particularly fussy.  I think I'll be using this a few more times before I file it away.  I used mostly PTI stamps and one Simon Says Stamps set for the banner.  Suddenly feeling pretty good about that package of 250 sheets of black cardstock I've been trying to whittle down since I bought it a few years ago.  I could not give the black cardstock away - now I don't want to.

Anyways, I want to thank you for popping by and checking in on my teeny tiny blog.  I hope to have more things for you to see in 2013 and maybe get you to pop by a little more often.

I went to a class at a LSS last weekend and played with Viva Decor Inkagold products.  Love, love, love new products.  Hope to have some pictures to show you really soon.

In the meantime, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment