Friday, May 17, 2013

Reboot - Day 12

I had to count on my fingers how many days I've been on the Reboot....12!  18 more to go and quickly approaching the half-way mark.  What have I learned?  You cn pretty much juice anything and it'll taste good.  Swiss chard makes everything brown.  Beets make EVERYTHING red.  There has to be a craft usage somewhere for beets.  Green apples, lemons and ginger make everything taste WAY better.  I've had a lot of words of encouragement and support, lots of questions and blank stares and a lot of "I don't know how you do it".  I guess I do have will power but it was buried underneath a pile of ice cream and chips.   I had to bring all my juice with me when I worked the Provincial election and I have a wedding banquet to observe tomorrow - that should be interesting.  So the stats:

12 days done, 18 to go
Juices consumed:  approximately 50 - in ounces that's about 800 ounces or approx. 25 liters.
Total spent on Reboot including new juicer and fruits and vegs so far:  $310.00
Weight loss:  15lbs

My juicer cost me 150.00 from Amazon.com.  I figured at $5/day by the end of the 30 days it will have paid for itself.

So that's me on day 12.  Thanks for sticking with me if you've been reading along.

Juice on.

No comments:

Post a Comment