Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Reboot Day 3

Morning!  Getting better at maximizing my use of the juicer so I'm cleaning my juicer only twice a day.  I've been able to double or triple up my quantities in one juicing which should be helpful when I go back to work tomorrow.   Should be interesting.  I'm pretty sure my first three days have been relatively easy going since I've been off work and the days have been beautiful.

Observation:  there are A LOT of food commercials and A LOT Of eating on episodic television.  Obviously, my viewing of the Food Network has taken a nose dive.

I tried to resist the urge to step on a scale until at least the one week mark but I have no impulse control (obviously) so I did it last night.  Down 5 pounds.  Wow!

I can honestly say I'm not hungry although my stomach does make an array of different sounds I've never heard before.   I'm drinking about four to five juices a day and my stomach does growl when I go too long before juices.

Well, that's that.  Day three, 27 more to go.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I get my juice from Orange Julius,
    carrot, apple and ginger (extra ginger)
    I love juice !
    Are you juicing with the skin, did you get a Bullet?
    I feel so unhealthy right now.......just ate a chocolate chip cookie !
    going for the cheetos now !

    your birds are so cute, you're very talented !

    ReplyDelete