Saturday, June 15, 2013

Reboot Update

Well, hello, there.  So my 30 day reboot has come and gone and now I'm back to eating after a week of phasing food back into my system, which was interesting.  The final tally:  26lbs lost, down at least one clothing size, shaved 20 minutes off my total biking commute time, six weeks (and counting) coffee free, and feeling pretty amazing, actually.  I want to thank everyone who supported me IRL and on social media; I really appreciated the words of encouragement and support.  Juicing is still part of my everyday and I think my next reboot tune-up will be in September 5-5-5 style.  I'm hoping to have a couple of friends who will reboot with me at that time and I hope they reap the same healthful benefits as I have.

Well, thanks for hanging in there with me.  I'll be back with an irregularly scheduled craft post...at some point.

Until then, juice on!

1 comment: