Monday, June 3, 2013

Wedding Cards

I said I'd be back with something craft related!  My Cousin Janet asked me to make a wedding card for her and I thought I'd post them on my blog so she could make her choice or tell me to go another way.

I made a square base with a versa mark/perfect pearls background and a lovely metallic hot pink La Rue Heart die cut from Memory Box then I stuck different "couples" on top.  Let me know what you think.  Here they are:




I kinda like the base all by itself but the two couples add a different flavour.  I used temporary adhesive so that I didn't have to make two bases.  Now, I'll leave it up to my Cuz to make her choice or to tell me to go a different direction.  Even though it's a beautiful day outside, my photo lighting options are either dark or extremely bright.  Unfortunately it doesn't allow any of the subtle shimmer from the background or the metallic cardstock to show through.  And, yes, those are little black star eyes in the skull hair clips.

Peace.

1 comment: