Monday, November 4, 2013

FFC20 Challenge - Wreaths




So happy to finally get a chance to play along instead of watching the challenges come and go.  It feels seasonally appropriate too to be making Christmas cards as there is definitely a bite in the air this morning and frost on the cars and roofs.  All dies are Memory Box and the the stamp is from WPlus9.  The poinsettias are heat embossed with clear EP to to make them shiny and give them a little something extra.  Otherwise the card is pretty clean and simple.  I like it.


Wreaths are definitely on my mind since I've just started working on my felted wreath and ornaments.  Hoping to have a picture to show of my felted work....soon-ish.

Peace.


4 comments:

  1. This is so elegant! Love the shimmer and shine! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me three tries to finally be able to figure out your captcha code and post my comment - it would be great if it were easier to leave you comments - maybe by putting approval on all comments, that way you can be sure that you don't have spam comments, but those of us who want to leave you some 'love' can do so easily! Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for visiting and the feedback. I've made the switch to moderated comments. Hope this helps.

      Delete
  2. Okay, so when we get together, I want to see some of your felting... I am fascinated by it, and I am pretty sure I need to learn more.

    Thank you so much for playing with us - It's so nice of you to support us!! I love the silver wreath, and how clever of you to emboss your poinsettias... again, I wouldn't think to do that!! :)

    ReplyDelete