Sunday, February 9, 2014

Positive/Negative Birthday

Afternoon!

Where's the snow?  Not complaining just wondering.  Messing around this afternoon in my craft room (emphasis on mess) and trying out a new Memory Box die I recently acquired.  I ended up making two cards for my stash.  Here they are:



I started out by colouring a panel with Copic markers in shades of pink and then backing the panel with a large piece of Sookwang tape.  I ran the panel through my Big Kick and then used the same die on a plain white panel.  I mounted the die cut letters within the white panel and discarded the white letters.  I used the negative of the Copic panel and mounted it on a copper mirror panel. Both cards are 5 X 7 which is a lot more card front to work with than a standard A2. 

Peace.


1 comment:

  1. Both cards are beautiful. I especially love the one with the metallic letters. I can see you enjoyed playing with your new toy! =)

    ReplyDelete