Monday, October 6, 2014

fun with die cuts and stuff

Hey there!

Having fun in my craft room this afternoon after I did my chores.  Double pats on the back for me.   Gotta get in here occasionally and prove I'm a crafter and not just a collector/hoarder.  I started out by making a just because card for a friend and then I made another with the left over pieces and negatives

Here's card number 1:


Here's card number 2:



The dies are PTI, Memory Box, and Impression Obsession.  The ink is a Kaleidacolor called Autumn leaves.  Brayered DTP. 

The first card was inspired by a card I spied on Pinterest but I think I like the 2nd better.  There are no mistakes in crafting, right?  Just creative possibility.  Yeah, I think so.

And since I'm a nerd I finally reorganized my ST stamp pads into colours.   Uh, yeah, I took a picture.


Surprisingly there's still space for expansion.  And cause I think this is stupid/cool...

Well that's it for me.  I'm off to practice my uke - class tomorrow.  Hopefully I won't be foiled by transit woes yet again.  Indian leftovers for dinner, Woo!  I love how my phone spell checks Woo like it's a last name.  I'm not fixing that.  

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment