Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!  Well it's a bit early but I think it's already 2015 somewhere.  This is what happens when life takes over.  You skip right over Christmas cards and go right to new years.  This card was made because my friend was genuinely disappointed to not receive a card from me when I saw her on the 24th.  I promised her a new years card and since I'm seeing her tonight.  Here it is...




The card is simple enough but of course it's the little things that make me smile. I laid 5 mm Sookwang tape around the edge and then sprinkled 3 different colours of glitter to create a subtle ombre effect.  I think it's pretty neat.   I'm also addicted to PTI 's raindrops. You can colour the bottoms with copics and adhere them with crystal glaze.  I try not to use them on every project.

Well that's pretty much it for me. I'm not one for resolutions of any kind but starting next week I'm going to try to make at least 1 Christmas card a week so I won't be caught  so unprepared in 2015.  

Wishing you all good health and limitless creative possibilities for the coming year. 

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment