Sunday, June 14, 2015

Memory Box - Butterfly Challenge





If there was ever a challenge I had to participate in, this would be it.  Memory Box is sponsoring a monthly challenge and the first theme is butterflies.

Memory Box dies - check
Butterflies - double check

the possibilities are endless but I made this card including my newest favorite technique laminator foiling on the butterfly.  I also used my newest favorite tool - the corner chomper. The leaves in the background are also Memory Box.   Here it is...




The washi tape is from Anthropologie, surprisingly, and the white panel is white dreamweaver embossing paste with a very light colour wash on top.

Thanks for schtamping  by.

Peace.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Stunning butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layers and the look of the entire card...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very artistic & beautiful! Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I just love the foil on the butterfly, so pretty! And I love the layers too. Congrats on you MB win! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW........so butterfull !!!

    ReplyDelete