Thursday, June 9, 2016

Not For Its Intended Use

Long time no post, right?!?

Love, love, love all these new brush letters stamp sets.  Okay, there are three that I'm aware of and I own all three.  I've had a few people ask me if I've taken up calligraphy.  Totally. Not.  Did I ever mention I love cursing?  Well, I do love to curse.

I made this card for friends who are going through some stuff.  If you can't ease a person's burden, you can at least make them smile and forget their troubles for a little while, right?  Mission accomplished.

Stamps and die cuts used:  Mama Elephant


This second card was actually my first attempt with the lettering stamps.  I gave it to a coworker who was having a bad day.  She got a real kick out of the sentiment.
All stamps: Concord and 9th.


Anyways, thanks for stopping by.  I won't make any half-assed promises to be better at posting.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment